
On Saturday, Maya turned 4. An event that she had been waiting a long time for. She has told me that once she is 4 is no longer needs to suck on her fingers (she has been doing that since she has been born) and she is a big girl. Well, she turned 4 and got 3 Barbies - A Sharpay one, Sleeping Beauty Princess and one that came with a Dog. She played with the Barbies all the way
home from Idaho.
She went to her Dr appointment and she is in the 75% for both height and weight. Little smaller than Madi and Max - 100% for Height on both and less on weight!
She walks around the house saying, "Mom since I am 4, I don't need a rest time." (which she still does). She also says that she doesn't need help washing her hair and this morning she told me that she was going to start do laundry, since she was 4.
I would love for her to do laundry, but I think that there would be a ton of soap in each batch and not much laundry!
But we love her very very much and are so glad that she is in our family!!

3 comments:
yeah Maya! Four is big time. Doing the laundry. Let me know if it works. Meghan can't wait to play barbies with her.
We are so glad we could be at Maya's birthday party in Idaho on Saturday. That was so fun. What a cutie she is (and all of your kids!)
did she stop sucking her fingers? Wish I could convince Will to stop sucking his thumb.
Post a Comment