We went to North Scottsdale this morning to cheer on Kim and Kris and others from our ward as they ran the Del Sol Ragnar Race - 200 mile race from Prescott to Mesa that you run with a team of 12 people!
When we got there, the kids wanted to do some running so here are their pictures along with Kim and Kris. One crazy note - Kris,my sister and her friend Julie came down from Washington to run the race. Come to find out Julie, was on my freshman floor in the dorms at BYU. I had not seen her since I left BYU a long time ago and crazy that she is the one that runs all of these races with my sister . Small world I tell you .
It got me inspired to do it next year!

1 comment:
HOW Fun!
We really need to schedule a visit!
Post a Comment