Yesterday was Pat's Run - the race that I had been training for. It had been a while since I had done anything like that. It was me, my friend Elizabeth and 17000 of our closest friends. It went great. I even had extra energy at the end to pass people as we ran up the ramp into Sun Devil Stadium with tons of people cheering us on and ended at the 42 yard line. Bryant brought the kids so that they could cheer me on. I was very happy to see them as I turned the corner and kept on running. Madison wants to do it with me next year and wants to start traning tomorrow. We might wait a few months for her training! It felt great to set a goal and complete it faster than I thought I would. Can't wait for next year to do it faster!
7 years ago

6 comments:
Congratulations Kari! We are proud of you!
Way to go Kari! Having family at the end is always a good boost to finish strong!
Congrats. You're looking good!!!
What a great accomplishment. Congratulations.
Good job on the run. Reading this post has inspired me to go get on the treadmill. Or, maybe I'll cheer on John as he runs! =) Congrats!
Kari,
Can I run it with you next year???? I've never done Pat's Run and have always wanted to. I didn't know Elizabeth was running too! Nice job you guys!
Post a Comment