Friday, May 29, 2009

The Shed Part 2




Here are the pictures from our shed that I should have posted awhile ago! Bryant did a great job and we even have a coat of paint on it! Now it I can put our bikes in it during the summer since it is too hot to ride them! Thanks for all of you hard work!


3 comments:

Rach said...

I should scroll down to find "The Shed Part 1", but did Bryant build that? It looks awesome!! I need to have John figure out how to build one of those.

Kari said...

Rachel - it was back in March and yes Bryant did build it! It was supposed to be for our anniversary present last year - but late is better than never!

Have a great vacation!

Melissa Bosen said...

I need to scroll down too! Mike & I have talked about building one since we moved in over 2 years ago. We just never get around to it. I'll tell Mike to talk to Bryant and get some pointers.
Looks great!!