
Wednesday August 12th was the first day of school for Madi and Max. Madi (as she told me she wants to be called - no more Madison) is in 3rd grade and was so excited to go back to school and see her friends.

Max is in 1st grade and was excited to go back to school for recess, PE and lunch. He has had a good time seeing his old friends as well.

Maya was sad that they were starting school without her. She starts preschool in September and has to wait for a few more weeks. She has been bored without them.

Here they are at the bus stop with the other kids from the ward. On Wednesday they wanted me to walk them to the bus but on Thursday they wanted to walk all by themselves. I let them do it but I watched them the whole time until the bus came. They are growing up way to quick!!! Hope everyone else had a great first day of school!
2 comments:
I love the first day of school! I'm glad that your kids let you walk them to the bus at least one time! What will you do with your free time in September when all your kids are in school?
Me and the boys miss Johnson so much, but I'm sure Wilson will be fun too. Poor Evan doesn't know a soul. Thankfully, Preston has Aaron & Andrew in his class though!
Post a Comment