
Madi - the pirate! Our ward has a Halloween Party at the park where we eat dinner and the kids get to play games. After the party...

Our friends pulled a hay "wagon" behind their truck and drove the kids around trick or treating. It was the first year that my kids have done it. They loved every minute of it. Maya on the left was a ballerina! There were 6 families on it. Much quicker and easier than walking all around the neighborhood.

Me and my friend Elizabeth - they were ones with the truck. She was a witch and I was a runner (I just wanted to wear comfy clothes)

Max as a skelton, loved running from house to house!

Bryant came with us too! We had a great time! Maya loved sitting with him.

Sunday morning - the candy counting began. When I woke up and came upstairs - this is what I saw. Notice the nice neat lines. They had also made a pile of candy that they did not like.

Madi's stash! They loved it!

Maya had the most variety, which made her line graph the longest. She also won 7$ at the ward party in plinko.
It was a lot of fun and I loved to see the excitement in their eyes as they were telling me over and over what they did. Maybe it was not excitement but more of a sugar rush! Can't wait for next year.
2 comments:
So maybe my kids aren't crazy, since your kids were also taking inventory of thier candy. SO FUNNY!
I've decided next year I'm going to wear my PJs to the ward party, and call it "sleepy person." SUPER COMFY!
Max,
Looks like Johnny from the Karate Kid. Don't let him join the Cobra Kai
Post a Comment