1. Could not post my ten last week due to my internet browser was not working. But I got a new one and I was amazed how much I use the internet in a 24 hour period.
2. Del Sol Ragnar - It was the best race that I have EVER run. My combined pace for my 3 legs was 30 seconds faster than I thought - planned on running a 11 minute pace and ended up with an average pace of 10:40. It was so much fun and we had the BEST van (more pictures to come on that). I had such a good time that I signed up to run with Kris in the NW passage one in July! Can't wait to run somewhere new.
3. Blue and Gold Dinner - Max got his Wolf Badge in Cub Scouts - he wanted to beat a boy in his troop who had been in cub scouts 4 months longer than him. I never would guess he would be that competitive! Way to go Max!!
4. Tax Season - I work for a CPA firm and things are really starting to get busy. I love the fact though that they still place my family over work. I have 3 of the greatest bosses in the world!
5. Max and Braces - on Thursday Max got braces on both top and bottom and it reminded me so much of when I got them. He is doing great with hardly any complaining! The one thing that he loves about the braces is that each time he goes he gets 2 tokens and when he has 42 saved he will get a DSi - he already has 22.
6. My family - last Wednesday night at dinner we sat around the table telling stories of things that Madi, Max and Maya did when they were little. They laughed and laughed and laughed. They wanted to do it the next night too - but we had other things going on. These three pictures are ones that I love!

8. Bryant - he is a great example to me of learning to love the grind. My dad told me that it is important for your husband to learn to love it so that he could make it through the years of working that are ahead of them. Right now - things are not the greatest at work but he still goes each and every day because he has learned to love the grind.
9. Lehi Rodeo Days - on Saturday, we went to Lehi Rodeo days and had a great time. Maya wanted the Mutten (sp?) busting and can't wait to do it next year. They got to go for horse rides, pet goats, chickens, rabbits and a tortise and eat cotton candy.
10. Friends - I have been blessed with some of the most amazing friends. They help me in so many different ways. I sure hope that I can return the favor to them in some very small way. This also includes my sisters - each one of them are an example to me - maybe one day I can grow up to be like them!

2 comments:
We aren't that far away from started braces either. Yuck! I'm glad your guy is hangin' in there!
LOVE that photo of the girls kissing Max!
Post a Comment