Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesdays

1. I am so glad that April 18th is done. I work for 3 CPA's and I have been working 5 days a week since February. I have not done that since I had Max. Very grateful for the job but even more grateful that tax season is over!

2. Cub Scout Day Camp - this past Friday night and Satruday morning - I got to go with Max and 6 other boys from our ward for Cub scout day camp. It was a lot of fun and they all had a great time. It was lots of fun to be there with Max.

3. Hair Cuts - Madi and Maya both got their hair cut. Maya got about 5 inches cut off of hers, and Madi got 2 but got some long layers put in. I will post before and after later. Madi asked me if she looks like a teenager now - she is almost 10 but she is looking older with this hair cut.

4. Primary - it is still great working in primary. I am so grateful for Tori and Hali who make my life so much easier! It would be hard to be there without them.

5. Lost teeth - for the first time Madi has actually pulled out one of her own teeth. Most of the time there is a lot of crying, but this time it happened at school and she did it all by herself.

6. Running - I have not been running nearly enough lately and the scale shows it. I have recommitted myself to start running more than 3 miles a week now that I don't have to work so much.

7. Questions - why does it seem like all 5-6 year olds love to ask questions. Maya is always asking questions - non stop. I love to listen to them and then think what wis going on inside her little brain. She asks a lot but it keeps me and Bryant on our toes.

8. Our Trampoline - the mat is in the process of dying, but I think we have found a replacement. The kids LOVE jumping on it and we love it too.

9. No pictures - sorry this week's post is without pictures. I will do better next week - I promise.

10. General Conference - I love listening to each session and love the way that I feel after conference is done. I also love listening to it on my Ipod as I run, or are just doing things around the house. It is the lift that I need each and every time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah your back in the land of the living!!!!!