1. It has been one week since Bryant has started working days and I am LOVING IT!!!! It has been an adjustment with some things. No more cereal for dinner or nachos every night either, but it is nice for another adult to be with me. It has been 2 1/2 years since he has been home at nights and the kids are loving it too!
2. FHE - Last night, we need to do some grocery shopping so we decided to make an FHE out of it and talk about budgets and grocery shoppping. We gave the kids 4$ to spend on their dinner. It was so much fun watching them decide what to get. It wasn't the most healthy dinner but they did not go hungry. I will post the pictures of what people got.
3. Running - my marathon is in less than 5 weeks and I am getting really tired of doing long runs and HAVE to go running. Last week - I didn't run once - I went for three 5 mile bike rides, a couple of 45 minute walks and due to the rain - no long run on Saturday. It was nice to do something different!
4. I have been struggling with some things the last little while and I am so grateful to people (who didn't even know they helped) who said things or made comments at the right time. I have come truly realize that Heavenly Father does know exactly what we need and sends people to help.
5. I love my tandem bike - I didn;t know how much I would enjoy it but I totally do. The best thing is that I take one of the kids out with me and we get to exercise and talk. It is great because they can't get away from me!
6. This week - we have something everynight this week and I sure hope that this does not continue! I prefer it when we have nothing at night because then we play games as a family!
7. Maya - she has been doing a little sleep walking lately and it is crazy to see where she ends up. Last week she made it all the way downstairs and into the office and on the chair and slept on the chair for a while.
8. Max decided that he was going to run for Student Council historian. It is the only office that the 4th graders can run for. There were about 28 other 4th Graders running for it. He came up with his poster all by himself and also his speech that he gave to the 4th, 5th and 6th graders. He didn't win but he got to be class representative which is what he wanted all along!
9. Madi ran for President of Student Council - it was between her and a boy Unfortanutely the boy won, but she did a great job with her poster, speech and she is class room rep too!
10. I have a new calling at church - I am the back up piano player for primary. I love it and it is making me practice at home. Mom and Dad - thanks for the piano lessons all those years ago!!
random fact - when I type my name fast it comes out Laro - so if you ever get something from me with Laro on it - know that I was in a hurry to type it!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment