Here is Max and Madison on their first day of school which was on August 11th. Maya has been asking every single day when does she goes to Preschool. Well today that day have finally come.
She is going to go to preschool Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings. There are 3 other kids from her primary class who are going to be there. Her teacher is in our stake and she is dying to go.
So for the first time in 7 years I will have time by myself!!! The thing that I am most excited about is going to the grocery store without any helpers. It is amazing what sometimes makes it into the cart when my helpers are there!
I can exercise, clean, do laundry, or run errands during this time all by myself. It is going to be a little wierd because it also means that she is starting to get bigger and pretty soon they all will be at school.
It will be interesting to see how long I enjoy the time to myself and how quickly I will begin to miss her and her always asking for cheese and crackers (her favorite snack!)

2 comments:
Yeah! I know how you feel! Just a little free time. Oh happy day.
I am glad to see your new blog, they are fun, but addicting.
Post a Comment