Monday, September 1, 2008

Well,
After many people have asked us if we have a blog, the time has come that the rockin rockwoods now have a blog.

Hopefully we will be able to keep up on it as our life gets busier and busier!

7 comments:

Koni said...

Good for you, Kari. I still have not made the jump to doing a blog. Wonder if I ever will. Cute picture of the kids!

Kari said...

The picture is from the 1st day of school!

Greg and Nicolle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!
Now you are no longer just a "commenter", you are a "contributor."
-Greg and Nicolle

Traci said...

Thanks for your comment on Voice to the Children!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! no we expect daily posts. . . wait just kidding welcome to the blogging world

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! This is such a fun way to keep in touch. Can't wait to see you guys in October!

Melissa Bosen said...

Hi Kari! I found you on Bingham's blog. You have the most gorgeous kids in the neighborhood!
bosenfam.blogspot.com