Thursday, April 9, 2009

Anniversary Gift - Better late than never - Part 1 the Shed

For our Anniversary last year - we talked about getting a shed so we could empty out part of the garage and the rest of the "stuff" in the back yard. Well, Bryant started the shed middle of March and has done a great job. It started with them clearing off the area, bringing in rocks, and pouring cement.

Bryant working the cement mixer. He did a great job laying the cement and the kids loved watching him.


Max and Bryant cleaning the mixer. Max loved using the sprayer to clean it out and to get Bryant wet.

Smoothing out the second part of the pad for the shed! His knee's were a little sore.

Kids hand prints along with Pepper (our dog) It reminded me of the handprints that were done back in NY when we got the pool!

Now that the cement is done, the framing has begun. Until the next time I blog - I am sure the suspense will not kill anyone!

1 comment:

Sherrilynn said...

Hey it is coming along, and looking good. I am dying to see the next post... I guess I could just walk down the street if I can't wait. Max has big hands! Looks like fun.