Sunday, November 15, 2009

A wonderful Surprise

Here is a recent picture of Max and this goes perfectly along with this post.

Bryant and I went into our room tonight and found under each of our pillows a white bag with a note, candy, toys and a dollar in each one.

Here is exactly what Bryant's said " Dear Dad you are so cool you are so very nice and yor so very fun and funny. Love your son Max (with a heart)"

Here's mine "Dear Mom you are so very nice you cook so yummy foods and so swet and cyook. Love your son Max (with a heart).

This has been the best way to end our day. Both of us had trying days - Bryant at work and me at Church. Max is our lover boy and one who loves to write us notes that we will always treasure and remember when he is not being as cute!

Max, we love you you are so very nice and you are so cool!!!

3 comments:

ganelle said...

What a sweet kid! Be sure to save those notes for when he becomes a teenager :)

Rach said...

Awww, my oldest son does that and I LOVE it! That makes being a Mom totally worth it. By the way, I love your new pictures!

The Morey Family from Rochester said...

Wow! That had me smiling, and I'm not even his parent or the recipient of that note! :-)