Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Last time of...







As Maya gets older, I am beginning to realize that now I will have more last times of certain things. Some make me very happy - the last time I will change a poopy diaper, or the last time that I will be pregnant. But others make me kinda of sad because it means that my kids are needing me as much any more or in the future.

Yesterday was one of the last times which made me a little sad. Maya has been riding her bike like a maniac with training wheels. She really does not need them but until yesterday, didn't want them off. But yesterday, her and I took them off and away she went. I didn't have to run after her holding on the bike, like I had to do with Madi or Max. She is the youngest which in some sense has made her the most independent or the one to grow up quicker so that she can keep up with Madi and Max.

So, Here are a few pictures of her crusing around with no training wheels.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Yeah, I'm jealous about the last time being pregnant and changing poopy diapers!! Isn't is sad how fast they grow up?