Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School

Maya - Kindergarten, Max - 2nd Grade and Madi - 4th Graders
Getting on the bus for the first time. So excited that there was no wave goodbye, hug or anything! She had a great time.

Max - the big Second Grader. His teacher is Mrs Clevenger. Madi had her and we could not be more excited for him.

Maya - the Kindergarter. I can't believe that she will be in school all day long. I have actually spent the most time with her all alone. Her teacher is Mrs. Ctibor and she is the best. Max had her when he was in Kindergarten. Maya loves to sing all the time and hopefully she won't drive her teacher crazy!

Madi - the big 4th Grader. Her teacher is Mrs Nicol's. We don't know much about her but I am sure that Madi will do great. This year - she gets to start Orchestra and can't wait to play the violin.
I can't believe how big our kids are getting! They are the best kids that I could have ever dreamed of and love watching grow and learn!

4 comments:

ganelle said...

Great pictures! Be glad your kids get to ride the bus (so convenient!) - our district has started to CHARGE money for the bus! Crazy!

Kari said...

Charge to ride the bus? That is crazy! Hope you survive your carpool schedule! = now that is crazy!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! Your kids are growing up so fast. Hope we can see you guys sometime in the next few months. We miss you!

chryslers said...

Boy am I wishing we had a little bit of that here right now.
We have several inches of snow.
We'll have to come out and visit and try out your local wave pool it looks like fun.
Hope that you guys are doing well.
We'll catch up with you soon.