Tuesday, January 18, 2011

July in New York - way over due!!

At the Top of the Hill Cumorah
In front of the Grandin Building - where the Book of Mormon was first printed

At Martin HArris' Home


AT the Hill Cumorah Pageant



At the Airport


This summer the Sherwood family had the bi annual family reunion and it was in Palmyra New York. We were all able to go home and see where we grew up! We had a ton a fun with 36 cousins and lots of aunts and uncles. My parents are there right now working in the Palmyra Temple so we were able to see them. The best was being together as a family. We went to the lake one day, visited all of the sites one day, did the Sherwood Amazing Race one day and just enjoyed our selves - but not the humidity.
My kids even got to see the house where I grew up and the walk we had to make each day home from the bus to get to our home 1/4 of a mile.

1 comment:

ganelle said...

I am SOOOOO jealous! I haven't been home in eight years! I really need to take my kids, so they can see the sights and where I grew up.

I've heard Pageant is kinda different now - no? Vendors selling food and stuff? It's been even longer since I've been to Pageant - probably before I was married!