Last night I did something that is so un sherwood like. In AZ, in November there is a Propostion on the ballot to recognize marriage between one man and one woman. Well, we have been asked by our stake to help out with this.
They needed people to make phone calls to people to ask for their support. So, I went and made phone calls last night to random people. I called 40 people and it took about 1 hour. I was only told by 5 people that they would not support the Prop. But I did get a lot of answering machines - which I love.
It wasn't as scary as I thought but it was definately out of my comfort zone. So now that I have become active with campagins = what out! Just kidding!!
7 years ago

2 comments:
way to be brave. You are right very very unsherwood
I did the same thing for our ward.....I loved the answering machines tooooo! Miss ya!
Post a Comment